This guide describes how to reduce involuntary churn by using rule template.
Ask customer to update his billing info in case of billing issue. It works like this:
A user will receive Push notification if subscription can't be renewed due to billing issue. Apphud will automatically present a billing issue screen at next launch. You should create this screen using Apphud visual editor.
How to Configure This Rule
1. Open Rules section on Apphud.
2. Click "Create rule" button.
3. Choose "Reduce involuntary churn" template:
4. Configure events when this rule will be performed in "Setup" section, apply filters if needed.
5. Configure User segments if needed.
6. Select billing issue screen or create new by tapping "Build new screen" button.