Providing App Store Server Notifications URL is important. It helps to detect cancellations, refunds and other events in real-time.
Apphud supports only v1 version of the Server Notifications at this time.
- Copy your URL for App Store Server Notifications from Apphud. It can be found when adding new app in a wizard or in Apphud > Settings > iOS app settings.
- Open App Store Connect, go to “My Apps” and choose your app.
- Under "App Information" find "App Store Server Notifications", paste generated URL under Production Server URL and choose Version 1 Notifications. Paste the same URL for Sandbox Server URL.
Already using App Store Notifications? Not a problem, take a look at our App Store Server Notifications Proxy feature. Apphud can forward server notifications from to your server.
If App Store Server Notifications block __ is missing in App Store Connect, try to create in-app purchases first.
If everything is set up correctly, you should see Last Received at date in Apphud Settings. You can read more about App Store Notifications here.
If you already use App Store Server Notifications and can't paste URL provided by Apphud, you can use App Store Server Notifications Proxy feature. Apphud will automatically send all incoming server-to-server webhooks from Apple to your server.
- Configure [App Store Server Notifications URL] (doc:creating-app#app-store-server-notifications)
for your app.
- Go to "App Settings" in Apphud.
- Paste your subscription status URL into _"Proxy App Store Server Notifications to this URL" f_ield:
Configuring Google Real-time Developer Notifications is important. It helps to detect cancellations, refunds and other events in real-time.
Ensure that Cloud Pub/Sub API is enabled for your project. You can check here.
Ensure Google Play Service Credentials are correctly set up.
In Apphud Settings > Android app settings page click Connect to Google. After that copy Topic name value show up. Copy entire Topic string.
Go to Google Play Console > Your app > Monetization setup and paste Topic into Topic name field. Click Send test Notification.
Go back to Apphud settings. If everything set up correctly you should see the Last received at date. All done!
Updated 8 months ago