Receive notifications about subscription events to Telegram.
- On Integrations page in Apphud click on "Add Integration" button for Telegram.
- Click on "Launch Apphud Bot" or find
@ApphudBotin Telegram app.
- Start the bot and enter
- You will be prompted to enter your Apphud account email address.
- Get a security code that will be sent with an email.
- Enter this security code in a bot chat.
- Bot is now authorized! Now link your app.
- Once authorized, you can enter
/link_apps**** command to select the app and environments that you need.
- You can use
/unlink_appscommand to disable connection with your app.
You can add Apphud bot to a group or channel to receive notifications there.
Authorizing the bot directly in a group will not work. You must authorize it using private chat first.
- Authorize bot using private chat. Do not call
- Add bot to your desired group or channel.
/link_apps@ApphudBotinside a group to link your app with it.
- If you have already linked your app with private chat, don't worry, you can re-link your app at any time.
This is a table of all possible events that are being sent to Telegram.
You can get more details regarding events here.
|Trial period started|
|Successful conversion from trial period to regular subscription|
|Failed conversion from trial period to regular subscription|
|Introductory offer started|
|Introductory offer renewed|
|Successful conversion from introductory offer to regular subscription|
|Failed conversion from introductory offer to regular subscription or failed renew|
|Refund during introductory offer|
|Promotional offer started|
|Promotional offer renewed|
|Successful conversion from promotional offer to regular subscription|
|Failed conversion from promotional offer to regular subscription or failed renew|
|Refund during promotional offer|
|Autorenew disabled (Deprecated)|
|Non renewing purchase|
|Non renewing purchase refunded|
You can test Telegram integration by clicking "…" and then in dropdown click on "Send test event":
Updated 8 months ago