Automatically win back customers who cancel their trial or subscription by providing them with a discount.
These discounts are implemented via promotional offers for subscriptions and are eligible for existing or lapsed subscribers only.
Promotional offers are available for iOS 12.2 and later. Read more about the promotional offers in this article in our blog.
A user will receive a Push notification immediately when he cancels a trial, introductory offer, or regular subscription. Apphud will present a promo offer screen with a personal discount at the next launch. You should create this screen using Apphud visual editor.
1. Open the Rules section on Apphud.
2. Click "Create rule".
3. Choose the "Win back lost subscribers" template:
4. Configure events when this rule will be performed in the "Setup" section, and apply filters if needed.
If you have several product groups, make sure that you configure the "Product group" filter. This is necessary to present a screen with a correct promotional offer from the same product group to a customer.
5. Configure User segments if needed.
6. Configure Push notification and select necessary screen with proper promotional offer or create new by tapping "Build new screen" button.
Make sure that users are eligible to purchase promotional offers shown on the offer screen.
Updated 10 months ago